Within the Transactions page for every wallet, you’ll see a “Send” button on the right-hand side. Once you click on the “Send” button, you then fill out the form, much like sending a payment on a traditional banking site.
- Enter in the destination Bitcoin address.
- Enter the amount you’d like to send in BTC or USD.
- Enter a message (optional).
- Click “Next”.
- Review the transaction details and click “Send Funds”.
- Enter your 2-Factor Authentication code (received via SMS or Authy).
- Enter your wallet password.
You can monitor the status of this transaction by clicking on the wallet in the dashboard or the Transactions tab and looking at your transaction history for that wallet.