In order to transfer funds from an old wallet to a new one, follow the instructions listed below:
1. First, you will need to create a new wallet. Log in to your account and click on "Create a new wallet"
2. Follow the step by step instructions on creating a wallet and download the Keycard. You will be prompted to enter the activation code on the Keycard.
3. Now your wallet is ready for use.
4. Next go to send in old wallet
5. Enter the wallet address for the new wallet.
6. For the amount, enter available balance (the send amount will automatically adjust to accommodate fees)
7. Click on the "Send" button to proceed.
8. The confirmation page will give you a warning message that reads "Note: Your wallet does not have enough funds to pay the requested amount including fees. The spend amount has been reduced by x.xxxxxxxx BTC. Click on "send funds" to proceed.
9. Authenticate your transaction and make sure it is approved by other admins if you have more than one admin on the wallet.
10. You can view the transaction under the transactions tab for your wallet.
11. Delete the old wallet, just to ensure your don't reuse it in future.